Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Weigh In

Good news today at the weigh in. I'd hoped to lose 5 pounds this week and was down 4.8 on the scale. Wuhoo! I'm now over 30 pounds of weight lost in the last 9 weeks! I'm so happy about that! I've got another 15 to lose before I'm at my lowest and that's within my reach if I stay focused, strong, and determined.

The cravings are still there but I find that each time I get tempted with something off plan, I instead think about those clothes hanging in my closet that I've never been able to get into. Getting into them again is within my reach. It's attainable and doable to get back into those clothes and also need NEW clothes! New, smaller clothes I mean!

The team challenge finale will be next week and I'm hoping for another 5 lbs of loss by Thursday. I can do it!

I'm gearing up for the 2 week break between the challenge by already being focused on the end goal and not the "break". There is no break if I want to get to my goals. This isn't about the challenge for me. It's about the weight loss and giving myself the gift of health. That means far more than the gift of pizza!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing so well and I admire this come-back you are achieving! I know it isn't easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you? Are you okay? It's been a few weeks...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!