Friday, December 17, 2010

TGIF!

I know it's trite but who cares ..... TGIF!

Has this been a long week or what?!?!?! My goodness. Anticipation of an awesome Christmas holiday coupled with the stressors that have flexed their muscles in my life recently have me sighing a HUGE sigh of relief to have made it through another week. Phewie!

Thank GOD it's Friday!

Yesterdays weigh in went ok .... I was down ... not by much ... but down so I'll take it. .16 ... Yeah, not much. But again, it's down.

Tuesday will be dramatic I hope. In fact, it will be because it has to be. Each time in the last six months that I've bailed on my weight loss program, it's been around the time that I would crack the 220s. I'm 233 and would love to be down below 230 on Tuesday. Before you know it, I'll be back down to the 100s! That's gonna be a great day.

This weekend is all about relaxing, recharging, rejuvenating, and refocusing. I need to get my head screwed on straight so that I can tackle Christmas!

I hope everyone else is gearing up for a great weekend and holiday time as well!

2 comments:

  1. TGiNM (Thank God it's not Monday) ... oh wait, it IS Monday. Well TGiaSW (Thank God it's a Short Week!). :) I'm hoping for you to have a great weight-in tomorrow and for me to keep it together and start losing again soon too! Love your blog, keep it going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Oct! I'm with you on TGiaSW. Wuhoo!

    I know you can keep it together ... keep that short week saying front of mind and power on!

    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!