Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Promise of a New Day

Just as I said yesterday, isn't is amazing what a difference a day can make?

Today is a good day. It's a good day because I stood firm yesterday and didn't cave into any of my out-of-control cravings. It's amazing how empowering that truly is. There were many times yesterday when the call of a christmas cookie just about exploded my eardrums or the whisper of cheddar cheese just about yanked my heart out of my chest ... but .... I'm so happy to report that I didn't cave and thus today is a new, bright, sparkly, positive day!

In fact, it's another weigh in day. At noon, I hope to see the reward of yesterdays hard work. Each pound lost is another pound closer to my goal. That's a good thing!

Thank you everyone for offering up words of encouragement yesterday and giving me the boost to continue on. I so needed that and I so appreciate all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on not caving in. Keep your chin up and be proud for what you have done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!