Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Facing Christmas

Well, the scale was up. Not a surprise. 4 lbs. :( Bummer.

I am proud of myself for facing the music though and not letting things spiral of out of control and carry into this week. It's never harder to weigh in than when I know for certain the scale is up! Today I struggled through and forced myself to face the Christmas eating. In so doing, I feel I've powered through and am now back on the path.

Speaking of now ... it's going to be a tough week. TS is moving out. It's a good thing in the long run but it means there will be a few uncomfortable days ahead as the adjustment is made.

I need to focus on eating right and making wise decisions this week even though everything in my emotional makeup tells me to drown my sorrows in food. Eating right though, will make me feel empowered in the long run and I need to keep making those wise choices each time I take a bite.

This week, I need to think positively. I need to think of ways to reclaim my space. I need to do some rearranging, buy a few kitchen items, and start to put things back together. I will start repairing my space.

I plan to do some goal setting for 2011 and one of the things on my list is to repair myself physically. That means reaching my weight loss goal this year. I can do that.

Did I happen to mention that 2011 is going to be a great year?

3 comments:

  1. 2011 WILL be a great year :)

    Sorry to hear TS is moving out, but like you said, I'm sure it's for the best.

    Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome and you'll get through this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the TS thing. It is hard to look at it now but like you said it will be better in the long run.

    Hope you did okay foodwise over the weekend. Hang in there Miss Wendy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!