Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 Months of Inactivity

Here I am, dipping my toe back into the weight loss waters after 2-months of inactivity.

Well, ok, truthfully, there's been activity, just not in the right direction. I'm back up more than I'd like to admit and for whatever reason, I can not get my silly brain to commit and get 'er done! I've analyzed, phsychoanalyzed, discussed, pondered, journaled, thunk, complained, and just generally petered about on the topic for the last 2 months and I still can't solve the problem.

So, it's time for all of that afore mentioned nonsense to quit and for action to start.

My weekly weigh ins will start again on Thursday. My diet starts today though. I've carefully packed my lunch. Planned out my salad dinner. And am ready to start this again.

I want to be fit and trim this summer. I want to feel healthy, in control, and positive about my life. I want to fit into my cute clothes and feel good in them. I want to be proud of who I am again and feel confident when I walk into a room.

I had a lot of guilt about putting some poundage back on but I will not let that stop me from charging forward. I know how to do this and now I will.

Guilt be gone!

And with it, the pounds are welcome to exit the body as well.

Off we go .....

6 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about you and wondering what was up. Glad you found your way back and look forward to seeing you knock those punds to the curb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can and will get 'er done!! You have been such an inspiration to me. Thanks to you I joined the Team Challenge at The Healthy Weigh and have lost almost 30 lbs so far. I'm almost at my all time low. No looking back, just moving forward!! You can do it Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so sweet! Thanks for the welcome back! It's good to be back on it ... even though it's a bit scary at the same time.

    Laurie, congrats on 30 lbs! That's a great success. What did you to do reward yourself for that milestone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back! Guilt be gone, indeed it should be. You've got this planned, awesome. That recent weight gained you wanna shed, well I dont think it stands a chance of becomeing a long term resident. Go gett'em

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't quite gotten to 30 lbs. Next week for sure!! I'm rewarding myself at every 10 lbs (ie 190, 180, 170, etc.) So far I've gotten a massage and gone to a movie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also wondered where you went. Welcome back. Go slow and blog often.

    I just plug away and lose slower than molasses in January. I'm going to be a year older if I weight a few pounds less or not.

    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!