Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Motivation is in the doing

When it comes to weight loss, I don't know that there has ever been a more true statement.

I visited THW today and was down 6.1 pounds since Thursday. I'll take it! That loss is the motivation I need to stay on track. Amazing how yesterday was a struggle and today is a breeze. Well, ok, not a breeze but it's certainly easier to combat the little cravings when I know that I'm losing.

Knowing the pounds are coming off is enough to keep me from looking longingly at donuts, bakery cases, and fatty lattes.

I'm instead focused on fitting back into my jeans and being comfortable in my clothes.

Awww, those were the days ... and if I continue down this track ... those days will be back sooner rather than later. Next thing you know, my clothes will be BAGGY! Awww ... instead of looking longingly at the donuts, I'm looking longingly at the clothes in my closet, thinking of how it'll feel to fit in them again, and being inspired by those things.

As Letha says, nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.

Today, I soooooooo agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping me a note!