Thursday, January 28, 2010

Numbers Update

Just a quick note today as the day has already started to get away from me and I need to try and catch it before it slips further from my grasp.

I weighed in this morning and was down 2+ pounds. Excellent news! And the perfect shot in the arm I needed to continue down the weight loss path.

Knowing I was down 2+ pounds actually helped me turn down the scones at Starbucks and stick instead with my skinny latte.

It's amazing how the brain works. It's so hard to get the motivation to lose but once the weight starts coming off, that is incentive enough to stay on the path.

Anyway, I'm jazzed to be losing again and proud of myself for making it 100% on plan for two whole days.

I can't wait to see what good news Tuesday's weigh-in will bring!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jazzed too! Great to see you back on the blog! I miss hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Letha! I've so missed you guys. Coming in twice a week is exactly what I need to keep myself motiviated. ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!