Friday, October 2, 2009

Congratulations!

Two of my good friends reached milestones in their weight loss this week and I want to take a minute to congratulate them both on their amazing successes.

Carrie, my wogging partner, has dropped 22 pounds and is half way through her goal of losing 40. She's been dedicated, motivated, and inspired to stay on target and get this weight off. And, she's looking amazing as a result! Selfishly speaking, I'm so thankful that she's on this journey because her success inspires me to continue on my own road. We both have about the same amount to lose now and I'm excited to complete this journey with her. Wog on, my friend!

Courtney, another good friend and horsey buddy, lost 100 pounds as of Thursday. That's a huge accomplishment and I'm so proud of her! She's competing in the Team Challenge too and I have a feeling she's going to be kicking my butt! In fact, this week she and her hubby were one of the top two biggest losers. She's motivated and doing all she can to stay on target. It's inspiring and awesome to see such progress.

I think it's so important to celebrate the successes of others. Plus, celebrating the successes keeps me inspired too. After all, if others can do this, so can I, right?

Congratulations, my friends! I'm proud, inspired, and motivated by you today!

2 comments:

  1. You're so right about finding inspiration in the success of others. I follow several blogs of people who are, in your good words "dedicated, motivated and inspired."
    It honestly helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous for them - they deserve all the credit they can get!

    You are right, enjoying other people's successes helps to keep us motivated too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!