Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A New Day

I woke up today with a renewed energy. I love it when that happens! I woke up thinking that this was going to be a great day, I would be able to tackle the weight loss demons once again, and come out successful at the end of it.

This is day one of the team weight loss challenge for me.

I'm a bit nervous about my noon weigh in. I generally go first thing in the morning so I'm sure that going in at noon will somewhat mess up my numbers a bit. Although, to be honest, I've been doing a good job of messing up my own numbers lately by not being consistent in my eating and exercise! So, I'm going to take the day in stride and just realize that whatever the scale says today, it will say something a lot less by next Tuesday.

I'm going back to the basics of the plan and working every single angle that I can. That means I'm weighing, measuring, and writing everything down. Those are the things I did when I was truly successful and those are the things I need to continue if I want to stay on track.

With that, my friends, welcome to Tuesday!

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping me a note!