Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Going Back to the Gym

It's been awhile since I've been to the gym.

I have been wogging every day and have been pushing harder and further with the jogging portion of the wog. But for some reason, after my workout sessions with the trainer ended, I've just not been motivated to go back and hit the gym as hard as I was.

That's changing this week though. I'm actually really missing my hard workouts. I find myself wondering if I can still do 75 push-ups in 2 mins. Wondering if the jogging I'm doing would make my 400m run faster and easier. In the last month, how have my muscles grown or shrunk? Would workouts be harder? Or easier?

So, with that, I'm scheduling back in my personal training sessions starting this week. It's my 120 pound reward. I want to lose the weight, but I also want to tone and strengthen. I love feeling strong and powerful and the workouts help me feel that way.

I'm looking forward to getting my butt kicked in the gym this week. I'm ready for the muscle soreness that comes from a hard workout. So, bring it on! I'm ready to get it done!

2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling you will be pleasantly surprised - I look forward to reading how you get on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady,
    I look forward to working with you again!! Keep up the great work and attitude, and I'll see you soon. You CAN do this- the working out component will make the whole experience more enjoyable and give you even more energy. :) After you recuperate from the pain, that is. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!