Wednesday, September 23, 2009

100% on Plan

Yesterday I was 100% on plan.


Yeah me!


The negative self-talk seems to have left the building at least for the moment and I'm hoping that I'm fighting back to being on the winning side of losing.

My workout was great and I'm feeling it today which I'm also happy about. The combo of eating right and working out really helped see me through the day.

It was a rough day though. I am truly a person that gets addicted to carbs and sugars. When I cut them out of my diet it's amazing how badly my body then craves for them. The call of an afternoon Starbucks and sour gummy worms was almost debilitating. I ignored the call though and felt so much stronger for doing so.

I also noticed that my workouts are sure a lot easier when I've been on plan all day. My body has more energy. I also have an easier time mentally. Since I've combated the cravings successfully, I am more likely to combat the "I can'ts" as well.

I'm taking it one day at a time right now and celebrating each day that I'm successful. So, today, it's mini-party time for my successes yesterday.

Focus. Determination. And dedication. That's my agenda for today.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your perfect day! its so great to accomplish such a feat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good feeling to stay on plan, even if it isn't always easy.

    Kudos for making it work for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!