Friday, July 10, 2009

A Daily Shot in the Arm

This was an interesting article on WebMD about calculating BMI.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/calc-bmi-plus?ecd=wnl_fit_071009

In fact, the WebMD newsletter is actually quite good. It has great information and occasionally some good on plan recipes.

I also subscribe to Jillian Michael's fitness newsletter.

I really like getting online fitness and nutrition emails. It's a daily shot in the diet arm. It keeps me motivated and gives me ideas to keep my diet "fun" ... or as fun as a diet can be!

Do you subscribe to motivational enewsletters? If so, which ones?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried one, but I think I will now, another brilliant idea of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually subscribe to another one from WebMd on Type 2 Diabetes. I am a big fan of WebMd!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!