Sunday, June 21, 2009

Treadmill Advertising Irony

Just a quick post today ...

While I was on the treadmill the other day I had to trudge through an advertisement for Cold Stone Creamery immediately followed by an advert for Pizza Hut.

Those little devils! Ice cream and pizza are my vices!

And there they were staring me right in the face as I sweat to drop what they attached to my hips over the years.

Isn't life ironic?

The good news, I worked my butt off in the gym and went home feeling way better than that ice cream and pizza ever made me feel.

Wuhoo!

2 comments:

  1. Heather (Smallest Winners)June 21, 2009 at 9:40 PM

    Yeah, Baby! That's what I call progress! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironic, I know! I have to stare at a McDonald's out the window of my gym as I do my cardio - but it reminds me of why I'm sweating in the first place!
    Jenn
    http://watchmybuttshrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!