Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Numbers Update

Just a quick note. I weighed in at lunch.

200.2.

I'm getting soooooo close to those 100's! I have a feeling Thursday is gonna be a great day!

In addition, Team Flab-U-less (that's me and Holly) had the highest percentage of weight loss of the lunch weigh-ins. Wuhoo! We won the awesome scissors (who would have thought plastic scissors would be so darn super motivating!) and a really great Avon kit.

The teams on the challenge have been amazing. I mean, seriously, Big Hinnies, you're kicking some big hinny! But everyone else has been great too. It's been so amazing watching these teams make huge life changes.

It's going to be exhilarating to be at the finale next week to celebrate all of our successes.

And with that, the pom-poms are going back in the closet for a bit. They'll be back out in full force on Tuesday for the finale though!

Oh, and don't forget about the hike on Saturday. It would be great to see some Healthy Weigh faces there!

7 comments:

  1. .2?

    .2?

    .2?

    You gotta be sh*tting me.

    You got this.

    On to Onderland...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome! I am also hoping to be into the 100s this week at WI. Good luck for Thursday - Onederland here we come! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh!! I'm bouncing up and down in my chair because you are SOOOO close. You can definitely get there Thursday!! Go get 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh - so close - the torture! I swear there are evil imps inside scales (I am sure I hear manic laughter coming from them).

    You will do it on THurs, I tell ya!

    Off to get some pom-poms...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the support! Tomorrow is going to be a great day ... I feel it! I absolutely can't wait to be below 200. It's been far too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOT! Exciting. :) It wasn't that many months ago that I was in the same position. I can remember the excitement and pride.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!