Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Numbers Update

Just weighed in. A super fast, head spinning weigh in because I had an apt back at the office and couldn't stick around for the weigh in festivities at the clinic which I'm a bit bummed about because there was an amazing harpist there playing and it sounded so beautiful. Made me want to kick my feet up and rest a bit. But alas, that's not the kind of day that's been planned for me.

So, I stepped on the scales, held my breath (literally) and was wonderfully surprised to see I'm down 4.8 since last Tuesday. Not sure how or why but WUHOO! I'll take it.

I'm at 203.something. The lowest I've been thus far.

3 more pounds and I'll be below the 200s. How long has it been since I've been below 200? Hmmm... I couldn't tell you but I'm pretty darn excited to hit it again soon!

Phewie. Ok. Back on target. Focused on my goal. And ... kicking some weight-loss-butt!

9 comments:

  1. What a great surprise to get from the scale! Very soon it will be giving you the key to ONEderland!!! You'll never want to go back to the 200's. Congrats on your successes and I totally hear you about the clothing size thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a harpist - how lovely!

    And well-flippin-done on that fabulous weight loss - onederland is within your reach!

    Woo-hoo!

    (sorry about the far too many exclamation marks, but your post warranted them!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to Disneyland! I mean, Onederland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! and Congrats!
    I wish you had been able to stay around and relax. We had a good time and it was a great, supportive audience to play for. I really have not played out in a long time. I am just getting over performance anxiety that I have carried around for my whole life! I used Letha's visualization techniques and it worked! Plus I was down 1.8. It was a good day!

    Marni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marni: I never would have known you weren't completely comfortable up there playing. You have an amazing talent! Thank you for sharing with us! And down 1.8? Awesome! Way to go! It's also good that the visualization worked too. Way to go both on the weight loss and for working to overcome one of your fears. You're inspiring!

    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is WONDERFUL!!! I dream of going to Onederland someday (soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's sooo fantastic! I can see the 100's for both you and me!! :) Your story is very inspiring. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow another 4.8 for you!! Way to go! The harp was so awesome!! I was supposed to be at a group workout for the Anytime Fitness Challenge so we weighed in first....then I stayed cause I was having so much fun there.......and ......drummmm rooollllllllllll....I re-entered onederland just barely! it was beginning to feel the scale would never move under the big 2 again. You will be there soon....maybe next week even.
    Jan and I were priveledged to win the harp musid that Marni so graciously donated her gifted playing for. I love the relaxing feeling that comes over me listening to it. I was all wound up when I came in tryin to be two places at once and after listening a bit I decided I could sweat working out just as well after enjoying the meeting.
    Hang in there everyone so those cool losses don't escape and next week brings more great news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LivinWell, it's so cool you guys won! I was so pumped for you! :) Congrats on a great week of weight loss!

    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!