- Fat-Free Cool Whip (2 tablespoons only!)
- Frozen blueberries
- Nonfat yogurt ~ The fruitier the better ~ Dannon light and fit is a great option
- Frozen grilled chicken
- Fresh organic spinach
- Cherry tomatos
- Melba roasted garlic snack toast
- Good salad dressing ~ Right now it's the Sesame Ginger stuff. Yummy!
- 2% cottage cheese. After all that nonfat stuff, 2% feels almost sinful!
- Fiber One cereal
- Fuji Apples ~ Crisp, refreshing
- Fresh Green Onions ~ They spice up salads, stirfry, homemade chili and just about anything else!
I generally try to have these things on hand for the week because I know they can curb most cravings that hit me.
What are some of your "can't live without" foods?