Thursday, May 21, 2009

Workin' Out Beats

When I workout by myself, I HAVE to have music! Music keeps me focused and helps me continue on when I just ... can't ... make ... it ... one ... more ... second ... phewie. Done!

Workout music is hard to come by though so I wanted to share with you guys a site I found that makes it a ton easier.

Basically, go here, put in your beats per minute (I go for 150 - 170 depending on activity), then select your genre, and it will spit out a bunch of music options that fit those criteria.

I've created some great workout mixes using this site and I hope you find it helpful too. I have a bunch of different mixes too so that I can match my mood and activity.

It's all about staying motivated, right?

So, what's on your workout playlist?

1 comment:

  1. Good tip. Music is important. Checking out the link now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!