Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A-l-m-o-s-t There

What's more frustrating than being 2 pounds away from 100 pounds? Being .7 pounds away!

This morning I weighed in at 207.7 which is just .7 shy of my 100 pound weight loss mark.

I'm crossing my fingers, wishing and hoping, that when I weigh in for the team challenge at noon I'll be down that additional .7 pound. Although, it seems that the further along I get in the day, the more weight I put back on.

So, I guess even if I'm not at that 100 pound mark, I can take solace in the fact that on Thursday I should hit it.

But I still kinda sorta wanna reach it now ... this moment .. this instant!

Must ... have ... patience.

Phew.

1 comment:

  1. You go Girl!! This is the week for you to hit it!!! And then the celebration/reward begins !!! YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!