Monday, May 4, 2009

Cool Jewlery

I'm in process of hunting down my 100# reward and my friend Carrie directed me to JCP and some really cool jewlery that's on sale right now. I thought some of you might like it too so I thought I'd share.

JCP Jewlery - The collection

My favorite so far: Necklace reads: Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself.


And the notecard that goes with it: Each time you wear this necklace remember that this moment is the beginning of a new you made of every new smile, every new love and every new encounter.

1 comment:

  1. Some of those seem like they could really work nicely for what your piece of jewelry. I'd love to see a link when you find what you want. :-) Are you thinking necklace with a charm? Have fun shopping! You deserve the reward.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping me a note!