Tuesday, April 21, 2009

And so it begins ...

Here I am writing a public weight loss journal. Who would have thought I would ever, in a million years, feel the need to open myself up to the world about my weight loss?

I sure didn't.

I initially approached Letha about having a client write this blog not even thinking she'd toss it back to me and suggest that I be the writer. When I mentioned it to her, I was just thinking that in my weight loss journey, it would have been (and would still be) nice to hear from a client going down the same path. I mean, Letha is very inspiring and I literally eat her words of wisdom ... but let's be brutally honest here ... she's the size of a toothpick and sometimes, a girl needs to hear from another chunky girl facing the same issues!

And so, here we are.

I plan to write about the struggles, successes, hard times, good times, life changes, and the truths about my weight loss journey.

I'd love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment on any of these posts.

I plan to post at least every other day so come back often!

So, shall we begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping me a note!